9.29.2008

Send me mail on the event!

Hi everyone!

I was just looking over some of the most recent newsletters for the 3-Day participants and noticed that the "Supporter Info Page" has been posted for the Atlanta event! While most of the information is for the families of walkers or friends that live nearby, there's a lot of info in there for others as well. I highly recommend checking it out. I added the link over on the right hand side, and I've also copied it here:

http://www.the3day.org/site/PageServer?pagename=AT_supporter

One of the things that I especially wanted to note was the address for the "3-Day Post Office". One of the coolest things about the 3-Day is that you can send Kelly and I letters of encouragement and support that will be delivered to us during the event. Melissa and I each received a bunch of a letters last year and it was such a lift going into Day 3. So consider this shameless begging for more letters this year!

The address to send us letters is:

Breast Cancer 3-Day Camp Post Office
ATTN: KRISTEN CINCOTTA [or KELLY SLOAT]
PMB 353
1750 Powder Springs Road Suite 190
Marietta, GA 30064-4861.

Please keep in mind that all letters must be post-marked by October 14th to ensure that delivery at the 3-Day event and no boxes or large packages will be accepted.

Thanks so much for thinking of us! Feel free to share any of this info with anyone you think might be interested!

Kristen

No comments: