1.09.2010

Welcome to 2010!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season!  The calendar has now flipped to 2010 and that means it's time to get to the serious work of preparing for the Breast Cancer 3 Day in July.  In just seven months, my teammates and I will take the roads of Boston wearing insane amounts of pink clothing to raise awareness for breast cancer research and it's funding needs.  While training doesn't officially start until February, the real work of fundraising starts now!

I am officially dedicating the month of January to fundraising, fundraising, fundraising.  I am planning a letter writing campaign that I'm kicking off this month in addition to some team fundraisers with the rest of Team Relentless Optimism.  Check back here often for all the details and to follow my progress!

Thanks for reading!
Kristen

No comments: