7.09.2010

Training Partner Down!

Oh noes!  I am sad to report that this past week, my most loyal training partner Shenanigans has been felled by an injury.  

Shenanigans and her hot pink bandage
 
Rest assured, it is nothing serious.  She split one of her claws so that the nail ripped completely away from the nail bed, which while quite painful is far from life threatening.  The vet had to remove the nail almost completely though, leaving poor Shenanigans bandaged and hopping about on three feet like a bunny.  Thankfully, with some pain meds and rest, she will be just fine.  However, she is going to have to sit out training with me for the Boston 3 Day for the Cure for at least the next week.  I guess I'm just going to have to talk to myself on these last few training walks...

Wishing you a speedy recovery Shenans!  It is lonely having to walk without you!

Search Amazon.com for Pink Bandages

1 comment:

Cat said...

Poor baby! I'm sure she'll be back on all four paws soon.